Fodor's Toronto - Fodor's Travel Guides
Written by locals, Fodor's travel guides have been offering expert advice for all tastes and budgets for more than 80 years.
Fodor's correspondents highlight the best of Toronto, including superb museums and art galleries, outstanding global cuisine, and the edgy spirit of Queen West. Our local experts vet every recommendation to ensure you make the most of your time, whether it’s your first trip or your fifth.
This travel guide includes:
· Dozens of full-color maps
· Hundreds of hotel and restaurant recommendations, with Fodor's Choice designating our top picks
· Multiple itineraries to explore the top attractions and what’s off the beaten path
· Major sights such as the CN Tower, Historic Distillery District and St. Lawrence Market
· Side Trips from Toronto including Niagara Falls, Stratford, Southern Georgian Bay, The Muskokas and Niagara Wine Region
· Covers: Harbourfront and the Islands, Old Town and Distillery District and Dundas Square Area